Roxbury a small neighborhood located on the Southern end of Johnstown, PA is home to many local businesses including: Roxbury Creamery, Dively’s, Tony’s Sub Shop, Roxbury Tire, & U-Rent.
Roxbury is most recognized by the community for its park which is a hub for summer activity including:
- The Bandshell
- 2 regulation baseball fields
- 2 pony league/softball fields
- 2 little league baseball fields
- 8 lighted tennis courts
- 2 lighted basketball courts
- 2 lighted racquetball courts
- 5 lighted volleyball courts
- 1 lighted roller hockey court
- A walking path
- Integrated playground
- Picnic Pavilions.
For information on the Roxbury Bandshell feel free to check out their site at: http://roxburybandshell.com